Multitrack Recording via Tracks Live not working on Macbook Pro

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Multitrack Recording via Tracks Live not working on Macbook Pro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hanroux Hanroux 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hanroux
    Hanroux
    Participant

I have a problem that is unique to the Macbook Pro that I’m using for multitrack recording when using Tracks Live via USB-B. All settings are correct in the Tracks Live preferences & the SQ is listed & selected in the Interface pane.

I’m not getting audio on any of the tracks. When I swop the Mac out with a Windows laptop then audio is present when the same settings are used. I’m convinced it’s a simple setting that needs to be changed on my Mac, but not sure how to do it. I went into System Preferences / Sound / Output / Audio Devices to check what options are available for the SQ interface. All levels for the individual tracks were greyed out, turned all the way down & it did not give me the option to adjust any levels. Not sure if this is related to the problem I’m having?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Hanroux,

What version of OS are you using?

There are some security settings that may need changing in the latest OS.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Hanroux
    Hanroux
    Participant

The newer, buggier Catalina (10.15.1)

Any idea where I can change these settings?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Hanroux,

You can find instructions on this here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209175

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Hanroux
    Hanroux
    Participant

Thanks Alex! Will give it a try

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.