Multitrack Qu-16 for testing

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Multitrack Qu-16 for testing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of overtimer
    overtimer
    Participant

Dear QU users,
    can someone help me with a multitrack recording to test on my Qu-16,
    I am not very good at converting tracks to the necessary pre-measure for the mixer.
    because my english is not good i used google translate.
    with kind regards,
    Arie from the Netherlands

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@overtimer

We need more information about what help you need and how to do it for you.

Convert what tracks, from where, in what format, to what other format for use where?

Do not understand pre-measure for the mixer.

Try to state the question in other ways and then use google translate so we have an easier chance of understanding the actual question/problem that you have.

@overtimer

We hebben meer informatie nodig over welke hulp u nodig heeft en hoe u dit voor u kunt doen.

Converteer welke nummers, van waar, in welk formaat, naar welk ander formaat voor gebruik waar?

Begrijp de voormaat voor de mixer niet.

Probeer de vraag op een andere manier te stellen en gebruik vervolgens google translate, zodat we een gemakkelijkere kans hebben om de werkelijke vraag / het probleem dat u heeft te begrijpen.

@overtimer

We need more information on what assistance you need and how to do it for you.

Convert which songs, from where, in which format, to which other format for use where?

Don’t understand the lead for the mixer.

Try asking the question in a different way then use google translate so we have an easier chance of understanding the actual question / problem you are having.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

I’ll take this one. I’m also dutch so easy-peasy !

@overtimer Arie, stuur me een pm met een werkend email adres dan zal ik even een multitrack setje opduikelen voor je waar je mee aan de slag kunt…

Giga

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.