Multitrack Playback – ST3

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Multitrack Playback – ST3

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Mark 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

I just purchased a QU16 and I’m having a blast diving into it. I updated the firmware to the latest greatest though and now I’m trying to resolve a problem but the manual seems to be out of date.

I’m wanting to record 16 channels from the Mic pres (easy enough) and also a streamed audio from my Mac on 21-22. I’ve successfully configured the routing so that I can hear my streamed playback in St3. I also successfully changed the input on my multitrack so that it is recording ST3. My problem is when I go to mulitrack playback I can hear all my tracks (1-16) but I can’t hear my streamed Audio (ST3). I see the problem which is when I go to the play back screen the last two tracks show ST1L and ST1R. How do I change my playback to hear ST3L and ST3R? Again, when i’m in record mode I can see the input and it then shows ST3 .. it’s only in playback when it switches back to ST1.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.