Multiple iPads (for individual monitor mixes)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Multiple iPads (for individual monitor mixes)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Please, please, please can we have the ability to use Multiple iPads with the QU mixer in the next firmware update? I love all the new features on the new 1.4 update but Multiple iPads is long overdue!

PLEASE ADD YOUR RESPONSE IF YOU AGREE!!

Nearly all my band have ipads they use on stage as well as their own in ear mix. It would be so good if they could do adjust their own mixes via their iPads or iPhones. This would make the QU mixers better than all the competition as they would then do everything all the competitors do plus all the QU Drive and other great QU features.

Maybe have a “one mix” type app to act as a secondary app just for mixing monitors with less features. The QU app is great as it is so not all users would need this functionality – especially if bandwidth is tight. This would make soundchecking soo much quicker!

I’ve been hoping this is introduced since I 1st received my mixer back in October.
    King regards.
    James.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

+1….much needed!!!!!

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

Agree.

Profile photo of Jline
    Jline
    Participant

+1, although there might need to be some user permissions in place. It would be a bummer to have a band mate thinking they are adjusting their monitor mix only to have them accidentally change FOH.

Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Yep, user permissions would be really handy.

Profile photo of Mark B
    Mark B
    Participant

+1 – Agree. This would be really useful on stage.

Profile photo of Trick
    Trick
    Participant

Yes please.. All the other guys are doing it. Switching back A&H was in almost every way an upgrade, besides the multiple iPad support and an iPod/iPhone app to allow personal monitor mixing. Scribble strips or Chanel/mix naming (in scene as well as the qu pad per scene) would be nice as well..

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

OK I’ll say it..
    if Mackie can do it so can A&H! 🙂

Profile photo of Ermep01
    Ermep01
    Participant

I agree!

Profile photo of ARPB
    ARPB
    Participant

+1 That would be incredibly useful!

Profile photo of danieljohnson
    danieljohnson
    Participant

That would be really useful! I’m new to using in-ears, but if I can’t fix my mix, it’s a royal pain, and defeats the point of them

Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

+1 for sure. Maybe A&H are thinking about ME-1 sales….
    Tbh, I couldn’t justify spending £400 per person to give them control of their monitor mix when most of them already have access to an Ipad/iPod/iPhone.

Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Absolutely. The ME-1’s should always sell though as you can add almost unlimited mixes to the Qu for situations when you have multiple musicians and not enough auxes.

Profile photo of PCT
    PCT
    Participant

That would be incredibly useful!

Profile photo of owai
    owai
    Participant

+1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.