Multiple iOS devices

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Multiple iOS devices

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Troubleshooter Troubleshooter 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kjacksonmusic
    kjacksonmusic
    Participant

Does the SQ allow multiple control connections at this point? Planning on using two iPads with mine on Sunday and am away from the desk until then so I can’t check myself..

Thanks!

Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

I can use both my iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablet at the same time … so … it will support these two simultaneously.

Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan
    Participant

Yes we have used two iPads at once. I believe I was told (at least with v1.1) that more than one iPad at a time is not supported yet, so if something happens, its not the software’s fault.

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

more than one iPad at a time is not supported yet,

UNBELIEVABLE,
    why didn’t A&H finish designing this thing before they released it with so much of it broke?

Incredible

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I love A&H gear too !!!

Profile photo of Troubleshooter
    Troubleshooter
    Participant

If A&H did released a finished Product you would not see them as a great company that seem to comes with regular updates, both for stability and functionality. If you don’t want that maybe Soundcraft’s digital serie is better, they seem to have more of a finished product as SW updates is rarely seen. =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.