Multiple Custom Control Layouts

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Multiple Custom Control Layouts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zman2206 zman2206 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

I would like to create multiple custom control layouts and upload them to our shiny new Avantis console. The purpose is to allow our band to control their own mixes. I have created 2 apps 1 controls mixes 1-8 and the other 9-16. Screen shot is included if you’re curious.

My question – is there a way to let the users select which layout they want when logging into the console using the Custom Control App? It seems the last one uploaded is the one downloaded. The apps are set for all users and all scenes.

Thanks. We’ve had the console for just a couple of days at this point – so we are REALLY just learning.

Gary

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

You will need to create two users on the Avantis (or at least one new user). One for musicians 1-8 to log into and the other for musicians 9-16 to log into. Set the correct layout to load for the applicable user instead of all users.

Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

Thanks for the recommendation – I’ll go in that direction and see how it goes.

Do you know what happens if there is more than 1 layout assigned to a user that matches the other options (device, orientation, etc)?

G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.