Moving Scenes on dLive- Am I Missing Something

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Moving Scenes on dLive- Am I Missing Something

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark
    Mark
    Participant

Is it just me or is there no easy way to move scenes around on dLive? Coming from a theatre background the ability to easily insert a new cue (scene) is essential, on iLive you could use ‘Recorder Mode” to move a new scene into place, however it seems on dLive the only way to do this is to use the current cue list, and then the ‘move up ‘move down’ controls. This seems unbelievable clunky and bad. If I was to add a new cue near the start of a show I would have to sit there for 20min pressing ‘move up’ 150 times to get my new cue. Surely this can’t be right?

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

In the Cue list editor you can drag a scene from the All scenes tab on the left to anywhere in the Cue list. No need to “Move up” or down using those keys.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Exactly.
    The solution for this application is to make a cue list. In this list, you can then move the scenes back and forth as you wish.
    It is even possible to create different cue lists for different occasions. The original scenes in the scene list do not have to be moved.

If you still want to tidy up, you can do this by exchanging scenes between different shows. This can be done via “Import”.
    If you use an identical show from the stick on the right, you can rearrange the scenes on the left by moving them from right to left.
    This is a bit more complicated, but it allows you to comfortably exchange scenes even between different shows!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.