moving forward

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions moving forward

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stearn Stearn 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oli
    oli
    Participant

The feature I would like to see would be on the website. I would like to see the 1.4 released. We all saw that there was something that was supposed to be released april 2019 but still nothing. We are falling behind and it was definitely not what I hoped for.
    Could be anything, some multibands, some ganging, some screen follow, but it has to move forward. I demo the board from times to times on private stand point as I am touring with a SQ6 and being asked a lot of questions and I am looking forward to say the Allen and Heath doesn’t have there laces tigh up together.
    I know, it has to be 100% fail safe. So, how far are we now?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I’m beginning to worry we might be seeing an EOL for it already and a new product announcement. That’s the way things seem to progress around here. I hope not but that carrot has been dangling too long. I fear it’s getting a bit rotted.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

My biggest beef is just them not being forthcoming. Nothing. No statements. Nothing. I think if they were more upfront about it then everyone would understand. I’ve never seen this out of most any other company I sell products for. Quite frustrating.

Profile photo of Jason Romney
    Jason Romney
    Participant

Gosh I hope not. That’s what happened with the iLive though. I have an iLive that still doesn’t have full support for controlling and editing dual mix rack systems along with other missing features. Before they could finish the software they just EOL’d it and moved on to dLive.

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

Who dangled what carrot?

DC

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

My biggest beef is just them not being forthcoming. Nothing. No statements. Nothing.

What should they say? „Um, yea we showed on PLS some SQs wit a Beta Version of 1.4 as a teaser but wie do not find time/cannot fix some serious bugs/our webmaster for the shop is in hospital/the tachyon impulse generator is misconfigured…my dog eats the source code“? A&H is famous to do not pass any information about current state of development. If you already bought the SQ you only can wait, if not you have options…..

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I wasn’t asking for snark.

Profile photo of Stearn
    Stearn
    Participant

Its very frustrating to not get any information about anything. It’s ok to need much time for such a big update, but to not say anything……

Profile photo of stylos
    stylos
    Participant

I am as frustrated as everyone else awaiting the next update but to be fair, this is probably the very reason why they do not commit to giving release dates….people get upset when its not ready for planned release date.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

It’s only 3 weeks since Keith mentioned the progress to 1.4 here:

MIDI Control and Scene Filtering ETA

Profile photo of Stearn
    Stearn
    Participant

@stylos
    Yes I think that’s the reason, and tthat’s ok. But they could give an approximate direction, to give us a chance to plan….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.