Most missed features after 2 shows!

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Most missed features after 2 shows!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MXXr MXXr 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of alli
    alli
    Participant

Dear Users and A&H-Team,

after two shows with SQ here are my most needed features for a better workflow:

Fast access to processors overview
    My Ideas:
    – I’d like to have an option to change the behaviour of the processors „In“ button (HPF, Gate, EQ, Comp…) to a „select“ button instead. Don’t often need to bypass something but I need to see the processor-overview all the time and the tiny area in the channel overview on the screen is not satisfying…
    – an automatic switch to the view of the processor, as soon as you turn the corresponding knob. F.e. when you turn the compressors threshold its overview pops up (probably this should be optional too)
    – Define softkeys as a compressor/EQ select-button

Improvements to Fader Strip Assignment
    – Ability to move channels per drag & drop which are already in the faderstrip
    – A +1 button like on the Qu-series

Highlight the corresponding FX when select a FX Return (like Qu)

Fast input source change for virtual soundcheck
    – libraries for the IO patching would be perfect

Deesser
    – this tool is needed for a bright but not too harsh vocal sound – please bring it soon! (Deep-Processing?)
    – a general multi-band dynamics, maybe in the FX section would be huge

Thanks to the whole Development and Customer Care Team of A&H!
    The Firmware Updates for the Qu-Series have been huge, so I‘m pretty confident that a lot will happen for SQ.

Regards, Alex

Profile photo of MXXr
    MXXr
    Participant

My Ideas:
    – I’d like to have an option to change the behaviour of the processors „In“ button (HPF, Gate, EQ, Comp…) to a „select“ button instead. Don’t often need to bypass something but I need to see the processor-overview all the time and the tiny area in the channel overview on the screen is not satisfying…
    – an automatic switch to the view of the processor, as soon as you turn the corresponding knob. F.e. when you turn the compressors threshold its overview pops up (probably this should be optional too)
    – Define softkeys as a compressor/EQ select-button

same for me; using the X32 before, the feature I’m really missing is the “VIEW”-Button. Would be great to get to the EQ/Compressor/…-View without having to use the Touchscreen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.