More Soft Keys for Qu-Pad please

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions More Soft Keys for Qu-Pad please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I’ve been mainly using my Qu-Pac for the last few months, but did a gig with the Qu-16 the other day. I’d sort of forgotten about the limited number of soft keys. As mentioned in another thread, setting up for recording/playback with soft keys on an iPad, eats then up very fast.

Is it possible to have some extra ones in the app? I’d suggest enough to bring the total to 15 to match the Qu-Pac.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Would be nice, even if it briefly reassigned the soft keys on the desk? Or maybe there could be a “iPad expansion” soft key, so you don’t get confused on the board.

The issue is that there is no way IIRC to configure the soft keys from the iPad.

Pure extra soft keys would be better of course…

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

In this case you do not remember correctly!

Put a single soft button into a custom layer as a strip. Then when you select that strip you get a box for “Function” & “Apply”

Edit – Of course there’s now a “Soft Key” tab, so you don’t have to use a custom layer.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Fair enough, I suspect that’s a reasonably recent addition, because I do remember it not being available at some point (or I just couldn’t find it – I normally bring all four onto one ‘strip’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.