more info for newer less experienced users

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions more info for newer less experienced users

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

hello, the IN feature on the compression does not seem to be a topic covered in most compression guides i find online. Can someone provide clarity of what the IN button on compression does?

That turns it on.

With it off you can see the levels grayed out and still make adjustments but it’s not applied to the audio, same with the gate.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Can someone provide clarity of what the IN button on compression does?

Read the manual

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@drew

you said
    hello, the IN feature on the compression does not seem to be a topic covered in most compression guides i find online. Can someone provide clarity of what the IN button on compression does?

It INserts it (the compression) into the channel strip for actual use. As in turns it on rather than bypassing it.
    You need to read the Qu manual not compression guides. The block diagram makes it clear. Even I knew what insert does on the processing screen , but I have read the fine manual six times now:)
    I still have some questions but that is not one of them.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.