More DAW functions

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions More DAW functions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Hi,

Just purchased a Qu-24 and having it after a Mackie Control Universal makes me wish it had more than just select, mute, solo, fader.

Could it have pan, master fader and the ability to change strips (eg go to channnels 25-48 like the bank button on the MCU?). Maybe the ability to play and punchin would be good too. If it has some of these already please let me know!!

Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

I’ve seen found out how to change banks (add ut as a soft key), and basic transport functionality is available in the midi setup section.

I still feel that pan and better playback options should be here or at least in the Qu-app.

Profile photo of perri meracelli
    perri meracelli
    Participant

I hava owned the QU 32 for 3-4 years, . and, I have to say this….. 🙁 Af ter I didi a teste with my Scarlett interface, that I have in my video edititong room, I found that a lot of soudn-trouble, I have been fighting with, month after month, doing comparisment, and jus about ALL possible tweaks. I just took out ! the qu 32 form the studio. It has “something” that jsut will not get a good result. So I am now selling this usnit that costed me at LOT ! its porobably wxelent fro live mixing, no soubt! But as a soudncard…… I will not recomend it .

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Perri,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Qu.

If this is anything our support department can help with, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com for assistance.

Thanks
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.