Monitor problem

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Monitor problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TedsLtg TedsLtg 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ign evens
    Ign evens
    Participant

Hello guys
    Can anyone help me?
    I’m using a qu-24 in my church
    This one started to do somekind of link with my mix’s.
    If i turn on mix 2 mix 5 also show up
    If i send drum and guitar in 2 it also goes in 5.
    If i mute mix 2 mix 5 is also muted.
    I dont wanna do a factory reset.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Ok, first try the opposite way:
    What happens when you send something to Mix5?
    – does it occur on Mix2 as well?
    – does it occur on Mix5 as expected?
    – does this only happen between Mix2&5?
    Since Mix5 is normally named Mix5/6 (since it is stereo), are we talking about a stage monitor which is expected to be connected to Mix5 but actually chained with Mix2?
    Are you connecting the monitors through a stagebox? Maybe both output sockets are assigned to Mix2 (so sending to Mix5 does nothing or occurs on another monitor)?

Guess we need much more information on your setup.

Profile photo of TedsLtg
    TedsLtg
    Participant

My Qu-Pac started doing the same thing recently. I did a hard reset and it’s still doing it. I’m using the 1st 4 mono mixes (1 thru 4 for each 4 performer’s iem’s) and no matter which mix I change in Qu-You, it mirror’s itself in all 4 mixes. So performers no longer get individual mixes. Everyone is forced to listen to the same mix.

I’m using v1.91 and I adjust each performer’s mix on the Qu-You from my iPad Pro. It used to work fine, but we had a guest Sound guy who was fiddling with routing and I couldn’t get it to work at our last gig. I was certain that a hard reset would fix it, but it did not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We’ve got another gig in 7 days.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Check your routing…
    Check your tap points (I.e are they all prefade?)

Profile photo of TedsLtg
    TedsLtg
    Participant

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your quick response. I don’t know what a “tap point” is, but I checked the “Mix send settings” and all the mixes (mix1 thru mix4) are set to “pre-fade” and “assigned” to “all on.”

Also, I’m a newbie and don’t understand “routing” very well and that is the reason that I chose to do a “hard reset.” I suspected that routing was fiddled with and the manual said that the “hard reset” would set all the routing back to defaults. I’m wondering exactly what specific “routing” that I would need to set?

Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.