MixRack Internal Error

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting MixRack Internal Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JPage
    JPage
    Participant

I saw the orange triangle with the exclamation mark under the mixrack and when I checked the logs it was generating an endless stream of errors (see attached video) I wasn’t able to find anything about what an internal error is or how to fix it. I’ve also attached the log files it was generating. Any help would be appreciated.

Profile photo of JPage
    JPage
    Participant

Just the stage box log since all of them were too big.

EDIT:
    Wow ok, just the text from the log since log files aren’t permitted.
    It’s just this repeating.

Sun Nov 28 2021 10:56:53.632 :: ERROR: mTSnakeMessageQueue is full with 8192 elements. (file:///../../TLD/StageBox/../TLDCommon/TSnakeDeviceManager.cpp:1016:) :: 2 :: -1
    Sun Nov 28 2021 10:56:53.651 :: ERROR: mTSnakeMessageQueue is full with 8192 elements. (file:///../../TLD/StageBox/../TLDCommon/TSnakeDeviceManager.cpp:1016:) :: 2 :: -1
    Sun Nov 28 2021 10:56:53.671 :: ERROR: mTSnakeMessageQueue is full with 8192 elements. (file:///../../TLD/StageBox/../TLDCommon/TSnakeDeviceManager.cpp:1016:) :: 2 :: -1

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi JPage,
    You can attach your logs to a support ticket at https://support.allen-heath.com/
    Are you running V1.91?
    Are you using Gain Sharing / do you have a gigaACE card in the system with Gain Sharing enabled? If so, do the errors stop if you disable Gain Sharing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.