MixPad V1.5 on MacBook Pro 2012 Sierra OS RTA in PEQ not working.

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting MixPad V1.5 on MacBook Pro 2012 Sierra OS RTA in PEQ not working.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AKMusic AKMusic 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AKMusic
    AKMusic
    Participant

Hi! I’m tested new version of MixPad on my devices, iPad, Laptop PC Windows 7 and MacBook Pro 2012 with Sierra OS , and noticed that RTA in PEQ on MacBook not working, it’s working in GEQ but not in PEQ. I’m writing about this problem in Facebook SQ users group, there are many replies about ,but not helpful . Somebody knows about this ? MacBook connected to SQ5 via USB for recording and playing. Use DAW Studio One Pro and Virtual DJ 10. Thanks for replies.

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

My samsung tablet with android v4.4.4 does not work with this new version does not work. Anyone else with this problem?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @akmusic,

This was an issue with the hardware/graphics in some older macs – we have just released an update that should fix this for you.
    Available here – https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-software/

Cheers!
    Keith.

Profile photo of AKMusic
    AKMusic
    Participant

Thanks Keith for suppurt! This is not a big problem that did not allow to fully use the new firmware version. I think it’s more important for all MixPad users that PEQ GEQ and RTA settings window takes too much space on the screen. And anothe feature that is not available in all MixPad applications is a DOUBLE CLICK ON THE FREQUNCY SLIDER ON GEQ OR POINT ON PEQ TO RESET FREQUECY. This function is available in most mixsers applications and is very necessary for quick and accurate GEQ and PEQ setup. I’m using now Mixing Station QU , it is not as beautiful as MixPad , but more functional.

Thanks ! My regards !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.