MixPad PEQ – Press and Hold to set parameters

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions MixPad PEQ – Press and Hold to set parameters

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mrabne
    mrabne
    Participant

Hi,

It would be nice to press and hold on the four PEQ settings and have a pop-up that allows full parametric access. If that is already possible, I just must not have figured it out yet.

Kind regards,

Mark

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Not sure I understand the requirement but you can already control the Q factor by using ‘pinch’ gestures.

Profile photo of mrabne
    mrabne
    Participant

Hi Nicola,

Changing the gain and frequency is intuitive, but I’ve never yet figured out how to adjust the Q. Can you describe it is done? Or is there a training video I watch to see someone do it?

Feel free to close this Enhancement Request as it seems lack of understanding is the issue.

Cheers,

Mark

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Mark – just tap on the band you want to adjust to highlight it (solid dot) then use two fingers anywhere on the screen to pinch/slide vertically inwards or outwards to adjust the Q. Obviously you won’t see Q adjustment visually if the bands gain is at 0dB.
    Cheers

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

If there is a request then from me it is to make this Mixpad PEQ pinch gesture to be like Mackie’s Master Fader app or Behringer’s Xi Control app where you don’t need to first select the band – just place two fingers over any band and then pinch or expand Horizontally This makes much more sense to me as your fingers are adjusting Width. Also on Mixpad the Q setting “jumps” to your finger position instead of adjusting relative to the current (existing) Q setting. Room for improvement here A & H!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.