Mixpad fx processor access for surfaceless users

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Mixpad fx processor access for surfaceless users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ellement01
    Ellement01
    Participant

I’m using cdm64 with no control surface. The mix pad app doesn’t allow me to access fx processors for parameter changes. Can this be added? Or simply a global tap tempo for delays

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

The iPAd app is not intended to replace a surface.
    It is a tool for settings in places where you do not have a surface. Especially in the soundcheck you can use it to adjust monitor paths or adjust the loudspeakers of a delayline perfectly.

If you need a tool to replace a surface, you have to use the Director software. This is not so easy with the iPAd, you would have to remote control another computer with the iPad. It’s easier to take another tablet to run the Director on.

The best method is to use a Windows tablet to remotely control another computer via RDP, because then you don’t have to reconnect every time you lose your connection (not impossible with WiFi!).
    I don’t need the iPad any more since I’ve been doing this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.