mixpad fix… (to not die while not active)

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions mixpad fix… (to not die while not active)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tyler Marshall Tyler Marshall 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tyler Marshall
    Tyler Marshall
    Participant

Hi All, I’m looking for a fix (if possible) to Mixpad…. make it not disconnect and die after not being the active app for about 30 seconds. I use another remote for a software called ‘qlab’ that works flawlessly and does not die when I’m using another app momentarily.

Here is the suggestion I received from the developer of qlab:

If you’re looking for some programming terms to use, these might help. They need to observe application notifications for becoming active and (optionally) resigning active. When the app resigns active, they can do any cleanup they need to as they enter background mode. When the app becomes active, they can become active.

Note that this assumes their app is designed in such a way that reconnection is feasible. If they’ve made assumptions about always being connected, then they could have a lot of work to do before reconnecting will work.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.