MixPad App not totally controlling Avantis Console

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting MixPad App not totally controlling Avantis Console

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jason
    Jason
    Participant

Firmware on Avantis is updated to V1.03. Using iPad Pro with OS 14.0.1. Logged in as Admin on both the Avantis and MixPad app. The app connects to the mixer. I can control half of my input faders but but not all of the processing features. I can mute other inputs but no fader control. Can’t identify any obvious permission issues. Any thoughts?

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Not sure if you got an answer otherwise, but I’ve chatted with American music and sound in the US and been told this is a bug when using DT stage boxes… A&H is aware, and supposed to fix it in v1.1 that’s coming sometime before the turn of the next century….

Just thought I’d share….

Profile photo of WonderBaund
    WonderBaund
    Participant

Try not to work through limited systems, try android.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Try not to work through limited systems, try android.

Well there is no mix app for the Avantis on Android (I know because I would be using it if there was). I’d love it if the developer of Mixing Station Pro would create an app for the Avantis. At this point we are stuck using iOS.

We are still waiting on the Avantis Director which will be the most feature rich program out there (giving complete functionality of the board vs limited functionality of the Mixapp). However that program will not be available on mobile devices – just Windows and Mac OS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.