Mixing Station for SQ

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Mixing Station for SQ

This topic contains 45 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to ask if there is a need for a Mixing Station port for the SQ series.
    There is already an official Android app available but it’s not that much of a help in my personal oppinion, espacially on smaller devices. That’s why I’m asking for your input on this toppic.

Let me know what you think.

Profile photo of Light
    Light
    Participant

I like the Mixing Station for other consoles very much.
    For the SQ I tend to use mostly EQ and levels but also the delaytimes.
    And I use it on a phone.

Profile photo of Sgt.Hammergeil
    Sgt.Hammergeil
    Participant

As a really happy user of all your Mixing Station Apps on every Plattform you programmed it for (yet), i would really appreciate Mixing Station for the SQ!

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

I am using the Mixingstation for both type of the X-Consoles and also for the M-Console because it adds extra value to these products.
    So I would like to have also the same extra values for the SQ, and probably in future also for the dLive.

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

If you support David by paying for his app I’m sure he’ll get right on this 😉

Profile photo of guma
    guma
    Participant

To me it’s the other way round:
    If there will be an SQ Version of Mixing Station i will buy an SQ desk if not i won’t.
    Cheers

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I use Mixing Station for a Qu16 on my Blackberry phone.

I would be very pleased to use this sophisticated solution for dLive and SQ as well.

Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

I’m in.

I use Mixing Station on my X32 units and am pleased with its functionality.

The SQ MixPad app is also good.

Profile photo of Fabrizio Roncato
    Fabrizio Roncato
    Participant

It would be great David! Thanks lot!

Profile photo of lomtas
    lomtas
    Participant

We would highly appreciate it. Really.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H870 mit Tapatalk

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Dont have too much expectation regarding the possible functionality of the mixingstation for the SQ. I think that the remote protocol is limited to exact those functions which are available at the SQ-Mix app.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

of course MixingStation will control the same functions. but the way it works in MixingStation is very well thought out.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

You are right. My comment for those out there who maybe expect the same features as of the original mixingstation app.

Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply!
    The next mixer in the queue would be either the SI performer or Sq. I initially planned the SI first since the sq has a official android/ios app which is more usable than the one from soundcraft.
    Also implementing the protocol for the SI is much faster since there is a specification available.
    I already know that the SQ uses a similar protocol than the Qu but in the end I need to find each and every parameter which takes a lot of time and effort.

Profile photo of Dean
    Dean
    Participant

I am thinking about purchasing an sq5. Mixing Station for sq would push me. I love the app.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.