Mix Pad ideas and improvements

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Mix Pad ideas and improvements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Erniberni
    Erniberni
    Participant

First of all… Great improvement on the app.. Thank you very much.

But i have still some ideas for improvement.
    First of all.
    Please give us back the possibility of having user defined keys on the app surface. At least the global tap would be very nice.
    Fx control over the app would be also very cool but this is not critical to me.
    Another cool and more important thing would be the possibility to switch the pafl on the input page so it would become quiet easy to go trough outputs and check the rta.
    And just to mention… a rta overlay on geq and peq is a very good feature i hope it will arrive one day for app and console. Same with the amount of mono auxes…. I really was a bit hammered when after updating i realised that there still are only 3 Matrix buses… Wasnt that funny… I think everybody asking for the monos also thought that the amount will double

Thx for reading hope my English is not that bad

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Erniberni,

Soft keys are still available in the app and these can be assigned to be a tap tempo.

The Dynamic Trio is not currently controllable in the app, but this has been requested already and all other FX and DEEP add-on controls are available.

RTA on the GEQ is already available in the app and this feature for PEQ has been requested previously.

The matrices follow the same principle as the 12 configurable mix buses, so it is not possible to split stereo buses into two mono buses on SQ.

Thanks!

Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.