Mix master level to follow LR level

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Mix master level to follow LR level

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DanS DanS 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DanS
    DanS
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m not sure if this has been asked before and I have had a read through the manual a few times and nothing is glaring out at me! So I’m after a little knowledge.

I run my subs on an aux mix, usually mix 9-10 so I have a bit more control over what I am sending to subs and can quickly adjust on the fly. Each channel is sent post fader to Mix 9-10 so I can mix from the LR layer. Is there a way of getting the master of mix 9-10 to follow the master of LR?

It’s a bit of a curiosity more than anything to see if it is possible, but I haven’t had the chance to have a play at a gig!

Cheers

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Assign the main LR master and the mix 9-10 master to a DCA and the use the DCA the overall mix level master fader. You can set the level balance as you like on the mix 9-10 and main LR master, adjust the assigned DCA will track those settings.

Profile photo of DanS
    DanS
    Participant

Thanks Mike, I’ll give that a go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.