Midi Scene Recall – Soundgrid

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Midi Scene Recall – Soundgrid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rojack Rojack 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rojack
    Rojack
    Participant

Hej guys,

I know I have a topic widely discussed in this group. Still I cant’t get my dlive to recall Snapshots in Multirack Soundgrid.

I have set up the midi driver correctly (I hope) –> Soundgrid MidiControl Icon ist blinking everytime I recall a Scene but still Soundgrid is not recalling the corresponding Scene.

I have tried every possible Setup like “use Control Change”

I’m hoping you guys can help me. Thanks…! 🙂

Greets

R

Profile photo of Rojack
    Rojack
    Participant

Addition: It worked a couple of firmwares ago. Didn’t need that setup for a long time. Setup is the same but now it’s not working… 🙂

Profile photo of Rojack
    Rojack
    Participant

Okay…Sorry…I read a little further, went back to 1.52 and now its working just fine as I remember…A fix for that would be fine… 🙂

Good night…

Profile photo of lposound
    lposound
    Participant

Hi Rojack,

I had a similar problem with MainStage last week (on the last firmware: 1.62).
    Found out the MIDI communication was limited (MIDI strips ok but no MIDI sent to the computer when recalling scenes) because I built my showfile using a multisurface template instead of a singlesurface one.

Otherwise, did you monitor the MIDI activity (with “MIDI monitor” or “Osculator” for example)?

Profile photo of Rojack
    Rojack
    Participant

Hej,

no I actually didn’t because I’ve been very short on time preparing for a tour. I’ve found some threads that people monitored this phenominon, so I tried the downgrade and it worked.

I’ve asked my german dealer if there is going to be a bugfix in 1.63 but I have no answer yet.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.