MIDI Control and Scene Filtering ETA

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions MIDI Control and Scene Filtering ETA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jason Romney
    Jason Romney
    Participant

I have a project coming up in early June where I have to use an SQ-6. I really need some more sophisticated MIDI control and scene-specific parameter filtering for this show. From reading old posts it looks like these features are in the works.

What are the chances that these features will show up in the next 30 days? If not, I need to start working now on another solution.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi Jason,

Whilst we cannot give an ETA for the forthcoming V1.4 firmware, these features are planned for inclusion.
    V1.4 is currently in test and will be released as soon as this is complete.

We do not have fixed release dates as we cannot say what will be found in the test cycle until it’s actually found, at which point a bug may need fixing or a feature tweaking.
    For this reason, and because we get them out immediately they’re ready, we never give release dates for firmware, and usually only know we’re actually going to be released on the release day itself!

So we’d love it to be ready in time for your show, but it’s just not possible to say.

Cheers,
    Keith.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.