meu not passing audio

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting meu not passing audio

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Northernmonkry
    Northernmonkry
    Participant

On the last 3 occaions of use, I have had a problem here some ports of the meu fail to pass audio.
    A change of port solves the problem
    The light is amber, but solid, not flashing on the affected ports.

Has anybody else experience the same?

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Northernmonkry

The amber LED comes on to indicate that it is powering something, and flashes to indicate Ethernet ‘link’. Have you tried plugging the ME-1 back into the same port that was previously not passing any audio? What sort of length are your cables?

Cheers

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Northernmonkry
    Northernmonkry
    Participant

Thanks for the reply

Yes, I have put the cables back into the ports that have not worked and they have then worked.

I connect to, say, ports 1, 2, 4, and 4, everything wil be fine. I ill then go back at soundcheck time and 1 or 2 of the lights will be solid.

I am using 3, 5 or 10m cables. I also have a 10m 4 way loo which I send round the stage which then goes 4 ways via 5m cables.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Northernmonkry

Sorry that you’ve encountered this issue; it sounds like something that you should contact tech support about. I expect they will ask you to verify that the problem doesn’t stick with particular ME-1s or particular cables or ME-U ports, so if it’s possible for you to have this information ready (it sounds like you have already tried most of this), then this would likely be helpful to them.

– Jeff, A&H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.