Metering quiestion

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Metering quiestion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RobbO RobbO 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RobbO
    RobbO
    Participant

Hey all,

The three LED meters in the upper right of the s7000, the ones that can be PAFL or main out meters – they are active when i PAFL a mix or input but when I tap the clear button they don’t work any more. I can see (and hear from the PA) the mains are getting signal on the channel strip but nada on the three in the upper left. Did I inadvertently turn them off somehow??

Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Yep. You turned them off.

Go to Surface -> Audio -> PAFL

Lower right has “Mains to PAFL”, which controls what you listen to when no input/mix is selected for PAFL. It also happens to be what is metered. You have the ability to “route” L/R Mains to L/R/M PAFL so you can skew the meters as you wish.

(this involved a few minutes of panic one day learning this – nothing was coming out of the board … but it was, just no meters)

Profile photo of RobbO
    RobbO
    Participant

Ha. I noticed halfway through a comedy show last night. I’ll take a look at the setting you mentioned. Thanks for the reply. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.