Merry Christmas to all of our A&H Family

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Merry Christmas to all of our A&H Family

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

The thought occurs to me on this Christmas Eve that our un-scheduled 10 month time out has been tragic for some, like my friend Sam Clayton that lost his battle with with the dreadful virus, and pretty miserable for every one else around the world. We have all spent time re-thinking why we spend time keeping up with all of the never ending new technology and shuffling our gear to stay relevant with absolutely no clarity about the future of live gigging. However their exists a ray of hopeful light in the certain knowledge that the human sprit will endure and bring with it new opportunities to perform again. To this end thank you Allen & Heath for bringing to the market world class sonic gear that is very affordable. For those of us that are fortunate enough to be able to financially weather the world wide shut down, the ability to organize all new shows with sufficient time to polish every detail that we never were able to do previously. MY SQ5/DX168 combo is a perfect match with my six tube mics and my KV2 FOH for our Acoustic Americana show. I often wonder what I could have achieved with this gear over the past 50 years that I have been blessed to work with some of the best musicians to ever walk on a stage. I am grateful for the short window I have left in my final chapters in the business to use this wonderful gear!
    Hugh

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@Hugh
    Well said. Thank you for your thoughts / feelings in these unprecedented moments in history.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@hugh

merry xmas to you and all the folks who check in here

ho ho ho and all that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.