ME1 not receiving signal from single channel

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME1 not receiving signal from single channel

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of localprobook localprobook 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Davo
    Davo
    Participant

My singers ME1 is not receiving audio for his channel only. Using an SQ6. All other channels are present just not his vocal. any ideas? we have reset the system and checked assignments. All appears to be correct. I feel like I am having an attack of the dumb.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

What channel source do you use? Maybe the direct out level is turned down? Just a guess…

Profile photo of Davo
    Davo
    Participant

Problem solved. When all else fails do a hard reset. Then I reloaded my settings and it worked. Still curious as to why only that channel failed though.

Anyway .. all good now. Cheers.

Profile photo of jchurch
    jchurch
    Participant

I’ve had that problem with a couple of my ME1’s as well. I also had to do a hard reset to fix the problem.

I’ve got another problem with several of my ME1’s, I’m wondering if anyone else has seen this:
    At random, some mixers will lose most of their button assignments. We’ll go through rehearsal and everything goes well, but the next time they are booted up 1 or 2 buttons will keep their settings, the rest will be unassigned. I’ve updated the firmware on all mixers and it’s still happening.
    Thank you for any help.

Profile photo of localprobook
    localprobook
    Participant

Thank you for sharing the solution!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.