ME1 – losing a preset config

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME1 – losing a preset config

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GSLC-Tech GSLC-Tech 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

One of our worship leaders ME1 presets keeps getting messed up on power up of the unit. Used the unit fine last night for rehearsal, and today during sound check, his settings were messed up and lost most of his patches. This is not consistent but has happened at least 3 other times. The other guys have not complained. could a preset get corrupt somehow? I have that device backed up to a key, should I factory reset it and reload the device config?

Thanks
    Gary

Profile photo of GSLC-Tech
    GSLC-Tech
    Participant

We are running a GLD112 with our ME-1’s and seeing a similar situation. In our case volume levels are messed up. Here’s the events.

1) At the board, tech recalls ‘template-show’. Copies and pastes a ‘template’ scene and saves a new show.
    2) Band member restores presets.
    3) Rehearsal
    4) Tech saves scene and stores ‘new-show’
    5) Band member saves presets
    6) Shut down board.

7) later that week, Tech restores ‘template-show’ ME’s were not even used during this event, but still plugged in.
    8) On Sunday, tech restores ‘new-show’ and scene (step 4 above)

Volumes are messed up. From what I am told, the volumes are much lower. (I’m the tech, not a band member)

We are on the latest firmware version. This happened on previous firmware versions and versions 1.4-1.5 of GLD.

Volumes are messed up.

Rick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.