ME-U glitchy

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-U glitchy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kriki
    Kriki
    Participant

Anyone having a problem with their ME’s cutting in and out for up to a couple of seconds during live performances? It’s like the ME-U decides to reconnect all ME1’s at once and it’s SCARY in the moment for the band. Firmware’s up to date. No issues in the house or at the iLive FOH.

Suggestions?

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

This does not sound good! What temperature is being reported in the ME-U web interface?

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Henry
    Henry
    Participant

I have experienced the same with our ME1 setup since it was new. We have had our system for over a year. The ME’s will drop audio for about 3-5 seconds on all the ME’s at the same time. FOH works fine during this time. It is very intermittent and may only happen once or twice an hour at the most.

Profile photo of Kriki
    Kriki
    Participant

ahjeff, I’ll echo what Henry said, it’s very intermittent, and I’m either on stage when it happens (not at the unit), or not even in that location. This most recently happened just last week, and my Sound guy had to reboot everything in order to get the ME-U to come back to life… not good!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Kriki & Henry,

Please contact Support if you haven’t already, so we can look into this for you. To do this you can get in touch with our distribution partner in the US at https://www.allen-heath.com/dist_type/usa/ or you can submit a ticket to the UK Support team here: https://support.allen-heath.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.