ME-1 Units Lose Key Assignments

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-1 Units Lose Key Assignments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SoundGuy SoundGuy 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SoundGuy
    SoundGuy
    Participant

We have 5 ME-1 units individually connected to an ME-U hub (connected to an SQ8 board) using POE power. Quite regularly all the ME-1s will lose the Bass channel and have to have it reassigned. All ME-1s have the latest firmware (1.17). The system was installed in mid 2019. I haven’t confirmed what firmware version is installed in the ME-U (the latest 1.10) was released in 5/2019.
    In searching the forum I see that user tylermartin86 posted the same issue. No resolution could be found in the thread.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Is it losing the assignment with in the ME or the assignment at the mixer in the monitor
    output set up?

Profile photo of Cdub718
    Cdub718
    Participant

I think double checking the firmware will be the best first step. I had issues with my ME-‘s not recognizing console assigned channels. Once the firmware was updated everything was fine.

Profile photo of SoundGuy
    SoundGuy
    Participant

Thanks for the replies.
    Mike C: The MEs are just losing the key assignment. We are always able to re-assign the key to the desired channel by going into KeySetup. The I/O setup on the Mixer is unchanged.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.