ME-1 not showing some channels

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME-1 not showing some channels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rupert
    Rupert
    Participant

We have a dLive C3500, DM64 rack, ME-U and 5 ME-1 units. We have about 25+ channels patched to the ME-1 without any issues. We have recently added 7 lines of Ableton inputs and for some reason not all the channels are showing up on the Me-1.

The channels have been added to the surface layer then patched via the I/O > Outputs > MixRack (Output Sockets) > ME > IP Direct Out. The patch for Ableton starts at ME output 28, 29, 30, etc… out of the 7 new inputs only 4 are showing up on the ME-1. I see they are patched on the surface because the box is greyed out. What would be the reason for this? I had this once before but eventually the channel showed up after about 5mins. In this case with the Ableton the 4 inputs showed up instantly. I have restarted the console, unplugged the Me-1 and still nothing. Waited about 30mins and still nothing. Any advise on how I can solve this issue?

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Rupert

Does the audio from these channels come through to the ME-1? Are these channels set to ‘use received name’ in the ME-U web interface?

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Rupert
    Rupert
    Participant

Yes audio does pass through it’s just some inputs are not showing up for some odd reason. I patched 7 lines to the ME-1 out of the 7 only 4 are showing up. Regarding ME-U web interface where would I look to set the “use received name’?

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Rupert

In the ME-U web page, click ‘Channel Setup’, and you should see a table that has a ‘Use Received’ column. If you want the channel names to be passed through from the desk directly, all the boxes in this column should be ticked.

Hope this helps.

– Jeff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.