ME-1 Not displaying All Channels?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting ME-1 Not displaying All Channels?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr.E Dr.E 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dr.E
    Dr.E
    Participant

I have two ME-1’s, professionally installed/set-up on SLink network in SQ6 mixer by sound engineering company. . . I have been having intermittent issues with ME-1’s displaying all channels to select from. I understand it will only see the first 40 channels. . .but I don’t even use 40 channels from SQ6. ME-1’s are connected to network switch which is conneted I believe to QSC QCore in full Dante implementation and then back to SQ6 via Dante etc.

I’ve tried unplugging and re-plugging in ethernet cable for system to refresh what it is sending. I am trying for instance to add Bass channel on ME-1’s that clearly shows up at channel 16 on SQ6 surface and on MixPad (and has been saved). I have three keyboards running from stage Input Rack 2 (DT168) that show up on ME-1. I have 6 mics that are connected to stage Input Rack 1 (DT168) and are showing on both ME-1’s. The weird thing is that only about half of the channels on the SQ6 and MixPad actually show up on the ME-1 to select from. Lots of blanks?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

If you connect an ME directly to the mixer do all the channels show up?

Have you checked the IO set menu monitor configuration in the mixer to see what is
    assigned to the ME channels?

Profile photo of Dr.E
    Dr.E
    Participant

Good idea to check I/O settings. I will do that when I am back in church this week. I keep forgetting that I/O is scene specific. I’ll let you know

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.