ME 1 Control From Avantis Console

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions ME 1 Control From Avantis Console

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bslcworship
    bslcworship
    Participant

I used to use a Roland m480 console with their m48 personal mixers for my band and singers. I used to able to help band/singer members with their mixes from the soundboard or I also had the ability to use an extra m48 personal mixer and I could put it in “Engineer Mode” which allowed me to put any of the personal mixers on the network on the “Engineer Mode” personal mixer and I could hear that mix as well as make adjustments. I would absolutely love to have that feature back because I haven’t been able to do that since switching to my Avantis with the ME 1s and it has made helping people very difficult cause I cannot hear what they are hearing at the same time they are. Is this even a possibility with the processing architecture of the Avantis/dlive systems?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

This is not possible since the ME-1 is a standalone self containing mixer that gets it’s signals from the network port.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.