MCA in Custom Control

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions MCA in Custom Control

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpecTech SpecTech 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SpecTech
    SpecTech
    Participant

If I understand correctly after having a look around the Custom Control. You can only add DCA and not MCA faders? I would love it if you could add MCA faders. My “scenario” would be to use custom control to make iPad layouts for personal monitoring. I know you originally didn’t intend for that, but if i could add MCA faders i could make something like this:
    user 1 layout: 8 MCA faders for DCA 1-8, 1 master fader for aux 1.
    This way the musicians can control the main balance for their own aux. It would have the naming from the DCA’s and not affect my mix to the mains.
    The best way would be to be able to set it as a fixed amout like a DCA but only affecting the sends in the aux. But making it a + or – buttonfunction also works.

This way musicians could just log in with whatever device they want and get the username and code from me. And get a customizable display. we wouldn’t have to program their iPad like you have to on the OneMix app.

Or just make it possible to store OneMix configurations in the mixrack and push that to the iPad when a user logs on with their username and password.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.