Master Save?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Master Save?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sparky Sparky 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I would like to get on our SQ-6 console and just play with a bunch of settings, etc. to see what they do, how they work, what they don’t do… to get to know it better.
    But I would, obviously, like to do so without mucking up our current (working) setup.
    If I save a “Show” to a USB drive, and maybe make an extra copy (because I’m anal that way), would that be a “full coverage insurance policy” so that I can just reload that saved Show when I’m done playing/learning (and EVERYTHING goes back to the way it was)?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

A show saves all settings on the SQ, including surface preference, mixer config, saved scenes, etc. You can find a list of these on page 50 of the reference guide here: https://www.allen-heath.com/media/SQ_ReferenceGuide_V1_4_0.pdf

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

I just save a scene and all the current settings are saved. I do that every time I make a change to anything and save it as a new scenejust in case my change ends up having “unintended consequences”. Its quick and easy. Just press scene, give the scene a name and hit store and your done

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.