Lost FX

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Lost FX

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robbocurry robbocurry 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Hopefully someone can help me with a problem I’ve encountered. Just set up for a dress rehearsal for a show on Wednesday night. Last time I used the desk I had no probs at all running all four fx. Since then, two things have changed, v1.4 firmware and an ar2412 stagebox. The fx seem to have gone! I can see the meters bouncing but no fx sound! I’ve not changed any fx or mix settings since the last gig. Does digisnake routing change something I’ve missed. All channels are coming fine into the desk, I’m baffled!! Prob me, not a v1.4 bug. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

I experienced that my Softkey-assignment for FX2 Tap-Delay didn’t work after the firmware update to 1.4! I had to repatch this softkey.. after that.. all worked well.. so probably you have to repatch the FX!?
    Just to say: after a Firmware update on GLD-80 it was everytime the best to rebuild a show from the scratch (default templates) but i know.. for big shows that are already prepared it’s not the best solution ;D However, make sure you try everything after a firmware update and repatch if you think you’ll miss something!

robbocurry
    Participant

Lol, I got the soft key repatched and 1FX going. Copied those settings but not the rest ….yet!?!?

robbocurry
    Participant

Reloaded one of my original saved scenes and progressed from there. All FX working again but I still don’t know what changed. I’ve checked routing and pretty much all I can think of to see what was wrong. Any chance anyone could take a look at the saved “faulty” scene to see what was amiss – just out of curiosity and in case I encounter it again?
    🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.