Lose connection between mixrack and surface

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Lose connection between mixrack and surface

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H Leon BigEars A&H 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Johnny
    Johnny
    Participant

Hi All

We have a CDM32 mixrack and a S5000 surface, after I updated to v 1.8 I have problems with connection lost between mixrack and surface. There are a direct ethernet cable between mixrack and surface. If mixrack have been powered on for more than 12 hours without any connection to the surface I can´t connect when I boot up the surface. Then I have to reboot mixrack and then there are no problems.

This have been something thats happend very time where there where no connection to the surface for around 12 hours
    Are there any others that have the same problem ??

Best Regards
    Johnny

Profile photo of Bountyboy
    Bountyboy
    Participant

Yep, Same here….
    Did you found a solution yet?

Kind regards
    Bunte

Profile photo of Johnny
    Johnny
    Participant

For now I have my surface powed on 24/7, maybe I should raise a case to the support 🙂

Want is your setup ?

Mine is
    1 CDM32
    1 S5000
    5 IP1
    1 IP8
    1 GPIO
    1 Dante card
    3 DX168
    10 ME-1

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Have you forwarded this issue to: https://www.allen-heath.com/support

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

any news on this?

Profile photo of syber_jedi
    syber_jedi
    Participant

Myself and a local friend who also uses dLive have been having this issue. My friend, who is further along the support chain then I is in the process of hard factory resetting the mixrack, and then starting with a new show file from scratch. My best guess is there is some corruption in the show file established during one of the 1.8 updates.
    I’m prepping to start from scratch with ours as I work with support on the issue.

Profile photo of The_monitorman
    The_monitorman
    Participant

Yep Same issue here My DM64 froze and has not booted up since i think performing a hard reset would work but i have no idea how to do so

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I guess your DM64 is working but the connection to the surface is not possible?
    wich version is your software?

Profile photo of The_monitorman
    The_monitorman
    Participant

Actually the ready indicator does not light up but power is going in. I’m running V1.83

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

If your ready light does not illuminate, then you could have a hardware problem – please contact your supplier / distributor for your territory.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.