Looking for GLD-80 instructor in or near Ohio

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Looking for GLD-80 instructor in or near Ohio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of PaulatCAE PaulatCAE 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PaulatCAE
    PaulatCAE
    Participant

In search of a qualified instructor based in the Midwestern part of the US to do a day of training on the GLD-80 and on mixing in general. Here is some background.

I am an agent and do talent buying for some gaming properties in Ohio. I’m reaching out to this board to help locate a good trainer that can do a day of onsite training with 4 sound engineers. All four Ohio properties use GLD-80 consoles for FOH and monitors and 3 of the 4 guys are not very knowledgeable on this board and in several cases not very knowledgeable about mixing at all. This is confirmed by what I hear from the bands and what I hear when at shows.

Since I don’t have any control over who mixes I’m personally organizing a day of training with the hopes of stepping up each engineer’s skills and hopefully making the experience better for the bands and the guests.

If you or someone you know would be a good candidate for this 1 day consulting job please reach out to me at “paul at class-acts.com.”

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.