Looking For Allen & Heath SQ Dante Card but no one has any

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Looking For Allen & Heath SQ Dante Card but no one has any

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rexrenner Rexrenner 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rexrenner
    Rexrenner
    Participant

Good Afternoon!

New to this forum but wanted to get straight answers instead of spending more and more money on trying to get the Allen & Heath Dante® module for SQ Series Mixers only to find out they are back ordered. SQ Dante with a full 64×64 channel, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Dante network.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of SchuifRob
    SchuifRob
    Participant

Yeah, that’s a fact. How could anyone assist you in another way than confirming this?

Regards

Profile photo of Showtime
    Showtime
    Participant

Audinate can’t deliver any brooklin card ore hc chip. They are working at an alternatif, but if you get lucky there will be somerhing end of this year. This is Information that is foundable on the internet. Every distributor can tell you this. If a&h had the card they will sell them, they can use the money.

Rexrenner
    Participant

Rob, I have been getting many people to take my money only to turn around and tell me it is back ordered. I work for a school district and am trying to get a Performing Arts Center up and it was thrown into my lap without a whole lot of information. This is a great place to get actual information. Thank you for taking your time to respond. RexRenner

Rexrenner
    Participant

Showtime,
    Thank you so much for the very valuable information. I work for a school district and this was thrown into my lap without much input. Our performing arts center has been down for six months and they have come to me with the problem. Hopefully we get lucky. Once again thank your for your time, expertise and compassion. RexRenner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.