Longer delay time on individual channels

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Longer delay time on individual channels

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JeroenAudio JeroenAudio 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JeroenAudio
    JeroenAudio
    Participant

Earlier today I experienced some issues when trying to lip sync audio with a video which was projected in a theatre. I didn’t manage to have a good sync given the maximum delay time on a channel. For a future update I would like to suggest a longer delay time (if needed on a limited numbers of channels only), for instance up to one second.

Profile photo of Ethix
    Ethix
    Participant

Any reason you can’t use a bus delay?

JeroenAudio
    Participant

Hi Ethix, thanks for this suggestion. However: for this production we used all the busses that were available (fx, monitors and some groups/lines for multitrack audio recording (for the video registration), so I had to send the video playback directly to the main mix.

Profile photo of Ethix
    Ethix
    Participant

L and r to matrix add delay for sync save scene. Recall when needed?

JeroenAudio
    Participant

Too complex for me on larger productions. In the old days I used to take my 01v96 with me, which had a delay time of nearly one second on individual channels. That set the standard for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.