Logic Pro X integration

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Logic Pro X integration

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xoff69 xoff69 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tooloud
    tooloud
    Participant

I know how this is supposed to work, but here are a few problems I cannot solve. DAW Control works as it should. No problem. I can add four instances of my QU-32 in Control Surface setup. Faders act as expected with the custom layer engaged. Yet, if I close the project and reopen, I have to “re-attach” the 4 banks of 8 manually.
    Another issue I don’t understand is that the QU-32 isn’t in the environment window listed as a physical input. It’s in the midi setup app on the Mac.
    Details: Logic 10.4
    Mac OS 10.13.3
    QU-32 Firmware 1.93
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I cannot contact tech support due to messages informing me my email address is invalid, which it isn’t.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi tooloud,

If you try sending an email to support@allen-heath.com we will be able to pick it up there and help you with this.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of xoff69
    xoff69
    Participant

Welcome to the club, I have sthe same problem using the same configuraiton and V 1.93 firmware of the QU 32 did not solved the issue…
    Each time I open a project I have to re attach the four midi banks from Logic to the QU 32

Rather boring infact

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.