Library and Show Folders

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Library and Show Folders

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jgthesoudguy jgthesoudguy 5 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jgthesoudguy
    jgthesoudguy
    Participant

I know this has been mentioned before and I’m not sure what the forum rules are on repeating topics, but it would be pretty helpful to be able to organize the many libraries and show files with a folder hierarchy.

For shows, it would be great to have at least one folder level to organize show files in. If for no other reason than to separate defaults, templates, artists, date ranges, etc.. And could it be possible to allow for characters and longer names for show files? It’s tricky enough to parse through a long list, but not being able to pack info into the file name makes the task even more of a chore. Just to be able to use a hyphen would help read through the list easier.

Additionally, having the console and usb saved libraries all mixed together makes the list excessively long with a lot of doubling if you have settings saved in both your daily templates on the console and the usb (if it’s being used for library backup/transfer as an example). Separating A&H defaults, usb saves, and local console saves would be the ticket for libraries, I think.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.