LED lamp?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions LED lamp?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr-B Mr-B 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Digital-Dinosaur
    Digital-Dinosaur
    Participant

Just bought a QU-16. Have been a long term user of a GL2400-16 and was wondering if the same A&H LED light that I use on the GL2400 will also work on the QU-16?

Thanks.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I am not giving you official advice but am sure it will. They are using the standard protocol on that. I used one of their LED lamps on a Soundcraft K2 for a Christmas program and it worked fine so I am sure the opposite will work too. I had the lamp there to use on a GLD for TV audio but did not need it so loaned it to the house guy for the K2.

Digital-Dinosaur
    Participant

Thanks, GCumbee.

Anyone from A&H like to confirm this is OK?

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

The A&H LedLamp [straight or right-angled] will be fine in Qu-16
    generally, all lamps designed for consoles with the 4-pin XLR connector should be interchangeable

Digital-Dinosaur
    Participant

Thanks, Leon (I was just being super careful… didn’t want to hurt my QU by shorting something etc.)

Profile photo of TK
    TK
    Participant

I bought the Hosa Technology LTE-519XLR4. Talking with them, I thought the wiring was going to be wrong but given the price difference form the A&H lamp, I was prepared to re-wire it. To my surprise, when I removed the cover on the XLR4 connector, the wiring was compatible with A&H equipment. So I closed it up, plugged it in and have been using it with no problems. It could be a little brighter though. Probably the A&H is better but a bit too expensive.

Profile photo of MartinW
    MartinW
    Participant

Anyone know of a uk source for the Hosa Technology LTE-519XLR4 ?

Profile photo of nathes2016
    nathes2016
    Participant

The A&H LedLamp [straight or right-angled] will be fine in Qu-16

————————————————————————————————————————
    The 16th China International Lighting Fair (Autumn Fair) will be held from 22-26 October

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Ah you gets what yo pay for😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.