Keyboard & Mouse Connectivity

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Keyboard & Mouse Connectivity

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Btasker Btasker 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bolupona
    bolupona
    Participant

Is there a way I can connect a mouse and keyboard to control maybe something like my 3rd screen or even the screens on the cosnole itself instead of touching the screens?

Thanks.

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

I’ve connected a keyboard and used it to name inputs and outputs. Couldn’t get anything out of a mouse. I think that the mouse is useful on the externally connected screen.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

That is strange, I’m using mouse without any trouble.

ddff

Profile photo of dylanwhite
    dylanwhite
    Participant

A USB keyboard should work if you plug into the rear USB port or the ‘Data’ USB port on the front of the console. A USB mouse will also connect. To view the mouse pointer, press F11 on your USB keyboard after startup.

bolupona
    Participant

Where is your mouse connected to, if you don’t mind me asking?
    Thanks.

bolupona
    Participant

I’ll try that tomorrow when I’m back on site. I currently have my keyboard connected to the usb port on the back. I’ll connect the mouse to the USB data port and see if that works.
    Ideally, it would nice to have an extra port for the USB mouse so in case I need to transfer datas during a show, one is having to unplug things out of the usb ports.

Thanks for the tip though. Will try that tomorrow and see how it works for me.

Profile photo of dylanwhite
    dylanwhite
    Participant

I think I had my keyboard in the front and mouse in the back.

Profile photo of Btasker
    Btasker
    Participant

I am using a wireless keyboard with built in track pad connected to the back data port. The keyboard works fine. When I press F11, 2 cursors show up on the right screen. 1 moves with the trackpad and the other I can move with my finger I n the screen. Is this normal? The second question, does the mouse only work on the right screen? If not how do you get it to go to the left screen.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.