keeping track of scene recall filters

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions keeping track of scene recall filters

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of MikeShand MikeShand 9 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

I don’t know about you, but I find it very confusing scrolling around the scene recall filter display trying to remember what filters I have set on a scene to explain why it is behaving the way it is, or to compare settings on different scenes.

It would be nice to be able to see these all at once, even if they were smaller.

It’s been mentioned before that being able to print out the settings, these and indeed all the other settings, would be really useful. I did have a look at the file structure to see if I could reverse engineer it, and while I’m sure it is possible, I just don’t have the time to research it.

So as a makeshift aid memoir, I’ve produced an excel sheet in which I can manually record the recall filters, and print them out with the sheet fitted to a single page so it is easy to cast my eye over them when required. By no means ideal, since it requires some effort to ensure that what I have in the spreadsheet does indeed correspond to what is really stored in the mixer, and can therefore be error prone. But I find it better than nothing.

I attach my (all blocked) template in case anyone else would find it useful. Obviously you would need to customise it for your configuration etc. but that’s easy enough to do.

The values for the cells are:-
    1 = Allow (green tick)
    0 = Block (red cross)
    -1 or empty = not applicable (grey cell)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.