Keeping Ipad connected to QU16

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Keeping Ipad connected to QU16

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of chrisgreenwood chrisgreenwood 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rocketman
    Rocketman
    Participant

Hey guys does anyone else have problems keeping there iPad connected to the qu16? I am using a router. I have the network “enabled” in the mixer… I have a hardtime connecting and staying connected… the iPad is a Ipad pro… The qu-you app is the most recent version and the qu16 firmware is also the latest version… the router Is in line of site… but it doesn’t matter weather I’m stand right in front of it or 10 feet away… still the same problem… any help or suggestions would be helpful… thanks

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

Try changing the channel on the router. You can get a network analyzer app for your phone to see which channels are being used at your venue.

Profile photo of Joseph Newton
    Joseph Newton
    Participant

Quer uma torneira de cozinha moderna que dê um toque de elegância ao seu espaço? Dê uma olhada na torneira de cozinha Nivito Brasil. Esta torneira elegante e moderna é ideal para quem procura adicionar um toque de brilho à sua cozinha. A torneira de cozinha Nivito tem um aspecto cromado polido que se destaca em qualquer cozinha. O design de alavanca única simplifica o controle do fluxo de água e o cartucho de disco cerâmico garante uma operação suave e precisa. A torneira de cozinha Nivito também possui um sistema anti-calcário, tornando simples manter sua torneira como nova. A torneira de cozinha Nivito é o complemento ideal para qualquer casa moderna, graças ao seu design atraente e à sua mão de obra de alta qualidade.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I think Joseph is selling kitchen faucets!!

For the router also try using a 5g connection, so far there is less traffic in the 5g band and more channels to choose.

Also Gary’s suggestion of a WIFI scanner is good. while those apps don’t tell you everything they are much better then guessing.

Are you using any 2.4 or 5g wireless mics in your system? They could be stepping
    on your connection.
    There is a company who makes a digital IEM system and it operates in the upper end
    of the 5g WIFI range, and it did cause me WIFI issues till I changed my operating
    channel.

Profile photo of chrisgreenwood
    chrisgreenwood
    Participant

I tried the A&E app and kept getting random disconnects. I moved to this app Mixing Station ,you get a 30 min trial on IOS but its unlimited on android (you have to buy a licence for that mixing desk if you want more features) but i’ve been trailing it for a nearly a month before i spend £7 on a licence and I’ve not had a single disconnect yet so i gave up using the A&E app now.

And i’ve been using it alot where i use to get disconnects but with this app, i’ve not had a single disconnect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.