j'arrive pas a paramétrer ma console numérique , avec le logiciel studio one 4.6

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting j'arrive pas a paramétrer ma console numérique , avec le logiciel studio one 4.6

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CAPT'LIVE
    CAPT’LIVE
    Participant

Bonjour,à tous
    je suis un nouveau venue dans le domaine de la MAO
    J’ai studio One pro 4.6 , avec Allen & Heath QU 16 , et j’arrive pas a paramétrer ma console numérique , avec le logiciel studio one 4.6 par le câble USB pour avoir possibilité de voir chaque piste indépendante,j’aimerais avoir une explication ou un tuto .Merci

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

english please

Profile photo of Dancing Brook
    Dancing Brook
    Participant

Google Translate works great.

Hello, everyone,
    I’m a newcomer to computer music.
    I have studio One pro 4.6, with Allen & Heath QU 16, and I can’t set up my digital console, with studio one 4.6 software via cable. USB to be able to see each independent track, I would like to have an explanation or a tutorial. Thanks

Capt’live,
    See if this helps:

Qu-16 with Presonus Studio One 2 Pro

SteffenR
    Participant

Google Translate works great.

that’s not the point… I write in english as well

Dancing Brook
    Participant

Not everyone can write in English or read French. And even if they can it might be a struggle. No need to make it hard or harder. Google Translate is our friend. But even then, if you don’t know the other language you don’t know if the translation is good.

Comprendre?
    Merci!

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

For me is using english is a sort of respect for the other members while using a different language is a kind of disrespect. Nothing more and nothing less.
    And using google to translate is possible also for the one who writes the posting.

SteffenR
    Participant

what should I say… totally agree with Mfk0815

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@mfk0815
    @SteffenR

Not everybody is fluent in multiple languages.
    And most who are able to read another language have trouble writing it andor speaking in a second one.

It would be nice if people translated their own posts with google, but this forum did not specify a language even if it might be inferred as English because it is hosted in UK.

In the grand scheme of things a post in another language is not worth getting your knickers twisted about.

OTOH it would be nice if AH provided better documentation if not also written tutorials instead of relying on poor quality utoob videos done by assorted people.

volounteer
    Participant

@Capt’live

Try using google for answers to specific questions.

Or do a vague search for tutorial and Qu and pick from what comes up.
    IMHO most of the videos that show up are poor and next to useless.

Specific questions are more likely to result in useful text answers.

Essayez d’utiliser Google pour obtenir des réponses à des questions spécifiques.

Ou faites une recherche vague de tutoriel et de Qu et choisissez parmi ce qui apparaît.
    À mon humble avis, la plupart des vidéos qui apparaissent sont pauvres et presque inutiles.

Des questions spécifiques sont plus susceptibles de déboucher sur des réponses textuelles utiles.

Dancing Brook
    Participant

For me, expecting English is disrespectful, and assumes everyone should and can speak English. I feel no disrespect if they can’t.

And as I said, if you can’t speak English, how do you know if google translates accurately?

Post in your native language and perhaps someone can read it that way, or at least know enough to be sure Google translates well.

For me, all languages are welcome. No English centric attitude from me. I speak and write very little in other languages so who am I to demand anyway.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

And as I said, if you can’t speak English, how do you know if google translates accurately?

Hmm, if this person is not able to verify the translation of the self written content, how should this person verify the english answers? Don‘t say that google translate can help. Because if it translates inacurate from french to english it will do it the same in the other direction.

Oba eigentli is es eh wurscht, suid hoit jeda schreibm wia eam des Mäul g‘wochsn is. Iagand ana wiat scho wissn wos g‘maant woa.

volounteer
    Participant

@dancingbrook
    @mfk0815

I bothered to put an answer in English and translate it with google translate.

Then I translated it back to see if I got the same as what I started with.

There is the risk that google or any of the other translators may make mistakes.

The classic is an early test of translators that used
    The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

That was translated to Russian and then translated back to English with the result
    The wine is good but the meat is rotten.

Fortunately these days they work plenty good enough for our purposes.

SteffenR
    Participant

also gut wenn ihr das so wollt kann ich auch was in Deutsch schreiben,
    der Threadstarter wirds aber nicht verstehn…

das ist ein englisches Forum also gilt hier Englisch

English forum means the language is english
    I have 1850 posts and this is the second that contains german
    the answer on the first was “english please” and came from a moderator

volounteer
    Participant

@SteffenR
    you said:
    well if you want it like that I can also write something in German,
    the thread starter will not understand …

this is an english forum so english applies here

———————
    then
    I noted that English is nice and perhaps polite
    but in the grand scheme of things not really worth getting your knickers twisted

one moderators opinion is worthless
    if AH wants this to be English only then they should say so
    which would be counterproductive as they seem to sell product worldwide to customers who do not speak English too

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.