iTunes, Spotify etc. not able to Play through ST1 (QU16)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting iTunes, Spotify etc. not able to Play through ST1 (QU16)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hossi
    Hossi
    Participant

Yes, I’ve read the other Discussion about it. A&H says at the End, that everything is working fine.
    But NOT EVERYTHING.
    No Problems with my DAW (Logic) through ST1. But the other Apps (without own Audio Config) do NOT work that way (Yes, I did all the Configs.)…
    Weired, the Test Sound in Audio Midi Setup also works through ST1!!!

But why do iTunes, Spotify etc. not play through the desired Channels (Only Mono Channels 1+2)
    Anyone did this successfully?
    Again? I’ve setup everything (Audio Midi Speakers to 17 + 18, System Preferences and on QU16 ST1 to USB B)

Profile photo of YodaNoFear
    YodaNoFear
    Participant

Oooh, I’ve also tried doing it in different ways. And neither option works. Moreover, personally,
    in my Spotify account is missing plays. And I don’t know what this is about. And how can I solve this issue.

Profile photo of YodaNoFear
    YodaNoFear
    Participant

So, I want to update my comment. However, I really need to change this situation because I’m buying Spotify plays for my account promotion. After they disappear, my followers can also say goodbye to me. So, I’ve been trying to get my account rated for so long that I urgently need to find some solution to fix this freaking problem. I hope these guys spotistar.com will help me.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Just to confirm, are you using the USB B as the input and not the analog input jacks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.