Issues with double talkback

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Issues with double talkback

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve got a band playing into a GX 48-16 and they’re all listening on ME-1s.

House is being mixed upstairs on an Avantis and nearby, there is an SQ-5 mixing for a live stream.

Avantis talkback is working fine, but what’s the easiest way to get the band to hear the talkback from the SQ-5?

Been having issues with this. It may be volunteer but it is breaking constantly.

I could also get a push to talk button and plug in right into the Avantis if that’s easier.

To be honest, I haven’t used to ME-1s and I’m not even sure if they have access to to inputs on either console or just what’s on the GX. I don’t know exactly how to Avantis talkback get’s there either. I know, I know, but please help me first and roast me later.

Please help. Thank you!

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

If the GX and SQ are connected to the Avantis, you would need to route the talkback of the SQ to the Avantis, then route it to the ME system.

If the GX and Avantis are connected to the SQ, you would need to the talkback via the SQ to then route it to the ME’s.

Could you provide some more information on how everything is connected?

Thanks
    Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.